Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some Funnies...

Do you remember the show, "Kids say the darndest things!"? I used to love that show.
As we did school this morning, Jacob said something that made me chuckle which then reminded me of something my oldest son told me the other day, which made me laugh.
Thought I'd share them with you.
If you have one, please post it.

Jacob, finished writing a sentence in french and read it to me, then said, "That's impressif eh mom?!" LOL "Yes, you're right... ".

Samuel was sitting on the love seat in our bedroom, watching me do my hair before we went out. He said to me, in French, "Mom... I'm glad you're fat." I waited to see where he was going with this, although, in my mind I was shocked slightly offended... lol. "Really, why?" I replied. "It's just because, with your hair like that and your face, too many men would want you." My heart melted and I couldn't help but chuckle inside. hee, hee, hee. I wasn't sure how to respond to I just said, "Oh, I understand...."

Enjoy the funny things your children say because Proverbs 17:22 says, "A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. "

No comments: