Friday, January 22, 2010

Blessings

How we overlook blessings in our life. Well... maybe we notice them but do we acknowledge the Blesser?
I went to our ladies fellowship last night and left a little later than I wanted. I love spending time with my friends but I knew that if I wanted to get up this morning to go running, I'd have to be in bed soon.
I arrived home and went to bed, after I kissed my DH goodnight; it was 10:00pm by the time I was in bed. I asked the Lord to wake me up at 5:30 because I knew I wouldn't be able on my own. Sure enough... He did. Blessing number 1!
I was outside, starting to run and appreciated not having to run in the slush like yesterday morning... blessing number 2!
As I ran, the sky was dark and I could still clearly see the stars, just then, one fell from the sky... sigh.... blessing number 3!!!
What I loved the most about blessing number 3 was that it helped me feel God that much closer. It was going to be a special day. ... Blessing number 4!

No comments: