Friday, January 8, 2010

Her time is done...

Sadly, my step mother in law passed away yesterday morning around 3. She will be missed!
It's amazing how life is. We're here, then gone. I think back of what my life was before the Saviour became my Lord; before he washed me up and put me on a new course. Life had no purpose, it was all in vain. I believe that there was a God but I did not have a relationship with Him.
When God made me His child, life was brand new; I had a reason for my life. I was (and am) in love with the Master Creator, and life couldn't get any better. Don't get me wrong, there were and are some hard, trying times but, there's something about knowing that someone loves you unconditionaly, always, and forever. He treats you right, know exactly how to comfort you, motivate, inspire and teach you. How wonderful life has been since "Jesus came into my heart". It doesn't get any better than this.
Although I know where I'll be going one day, in heaven, and not because of my own righteousnes, but because of Jesus' it make living here on earth sweeter, more of a challenge yet more rewarding. I'm so glad I'm saved... I child of God.

No comments: