Thursday, February 4, 2010

Am I forgetting something?

Ever feel like your walking away and forgot something?
When I don't have the children with me, I walk around feeling empty handed, like I'm forgetting one somewhere.
I'm sitting here, with that odd feeling. It's only 8:13pm and I have a few minutes to blog and somehow, it feels like I'm forgetting to do something. It just doesn't make sense that I have a few minutes to kill.
... still waiting to see if my mind will kick in and remind me of what I must be forgetting...
Time is so full yet fulfilling. Had a slight set back last week when I pulled two ribs from my spine. I was blessed to be able to get a chiropractor on Saturday who was able to adjust my back and slowly, with two other visits and come acupuncture, I've been able to get back to my routine of things. I seemed to have torn a tendon in my shoulder so that is healer a little slower. Signing requires more endurance than usual but I'm trying to nap once in a while to give my body the ability to heal and it is getting better.
I was able to start running again this week since last week I was in too much pain and didn't want to chance slipping the ribs again. I decided to start my old routine again, being running Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, rest on Thursday, run on Friday, run 10k on Saturday then rest again on Sunday. So far I've done it, and I got to rest today. LOL Of course... today was the mildest day we had all week. LOL.
My husband asked me on Tuesday, "Did you roll your face in the snow?" because the tip of my tuke, above my eyes and the edge of my tube scarf laying on my noes was covered in small white crystals from the heat coming out of my eyes, nostrils and mouth. It was so cold that the heat instantly froze, even my eye lashes had crystals on them and I had to squeeze my eyes shut every once and a while to melt it so they wouldn't stick together. hee hee hee
The thought of going out there in -23C (-32C with the wind) doesn't motivate me to go but once I'm dressed properly and am outside, start to run, there's nothing like it. Wow! It feels so good.
OK! So it's 8:26, I think I'll take advantage of the time of leisure the Lord is giving me and will continue reading, "They call me Mama".

No comments: