Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yeehoooo!

That's French for Yeeehawwww! lol


Well the sales is going through finally. The well passed the water test, the septic got cleaned out yesterday, it's a cement 1000 gallon and is in good condition so we're officially buying the house. How exciting!


I read in Proverbs 29:25, "The fear of man bringeth a snare; but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe." It really spoke to me as an encouragement and reminder that God gives peace, guidance and security when we trust Him to lead us and have our life but, the opposite will keep us in constant fear.


From the moment the Lord laid on our heart that He wanted us to move, we trusted Him to help us make the transition. We knew that God knew ahead of time all the possible situations for us but one in particular was His will. There was one path that was filled with His blessings. It never means that things are always perfect and easy because He wants us constantly growing and seeking Him.


Today is still filled with things to do like: getting MORE banana boxes, bringing estimates to the bank, going to the lighting place for estimates, calling Energy Efficiency, getting a building permit and calling the foundation guys to get that scheduled ASAP. Those are the things I can think of right now... lol


Going back to the scripture God showed me this morning, before we got the news about the water and septic, trusting in God will bring safety; peace of mind, security and confidence so there is no reason to fall in the flesh and become fearful of the future. I can't change what the future brings and the bible says, having fear will just be a snare; a trap and stronghold. Fear is not of the Lord.


Keep trusting
What's behind door number 1?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord, I'm so glad everything is falling into place.

Now I remember why I like reading your blog (besides your sheer intelligence and whit..hehe)a few times you've reminded me of things I've learned but manage to forget. Fear is not of God....I remeber at the ladies conference, Mrs. Osteen taught that fear is failure to trust in God, when I heard that it hit me like a ton of bricks.I mean , it's so obvious, butI just never thought of it before. And still, even now,I worry about the future as if I have control over it. And I've just always been a worry wart. Anyways, thankyou for reminding me of that. I will be praying that everything goes smoothly for you guys.
Love you Cynthia
Daisy