Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It is hot out there!

The weather network says that it's 30 degrees Celsius and feels like 38 with the humidity. Needless to say, it was expensive putting in the force air heating system but it sure is worth it right now. In the house, it's 21 degrees Celsius.

Today, I couldn't let my youngest son help his older brother mow the lawn in this heat. It was cooler this morning but he has an artificial leg and it was just too hard for him. The grass was thick and wet on the bottom so I did his portion and decided it was time to un bury flower garden. Tomorrow, it's suppose to rain but maybe I'll be able to weed it a bit.
It's hard to see them because everything is green. lol After I have a chance to weed it a bit you'll better be able to see the shape. You can't really see the lilac tree just at the edge of the mowed line. It also is recuperating from it's transplanting "moment".
I appreciate weeds or what we call perennials because they are so hardy. I'm a matter of fact gardener. (I like that tree but I want it in the center of my flower garden. Yank, pull, dig, chop the roots with the shovel and pull with all your might. Then put it on my shoulder then bring it were I want it.)
My husband told me that if this tree is alive next year, he will buy me a 150$ tree! That tree has to live!
We also received news that we are getting a free piano. It's an old one but it's beautiful. God is so good because He knew we needed a piano and not just keyboard so that Dominique can practice her piano better. The piano is from a church which is just 3/4 mile away from our house. What's neat is that it will continue to play praises to God. The gentleman who is the contact person for the piano, told me that the congregation is glade that it will stay in the same community.
Still blessed.

No comments: