Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Overcoming

Well, again it's been a long time. It's difficult to find the right time to come blog since some times my kids are on it watching "Little House on the Prairie" and other times, we're not here, there other times, it's night and I don't like leaving the kids alone in the trailer while my husband is working in the house.

Things are coming along, check out the photo album and you'll see. Yesterday, the picts. aren't there yet, two friends came to tear out the walls and ceiling to the livingroom, which will be the dinning room, and the hallway. What a difference!

I have so much to share but I watched a video that my friend emailed me and cried so hard.

It's about a boy that was amputated at birth, due to cancer. He has one leg and plays all sorts of sports. Obviously, this made me think of my son, Jacob. For some of you who might not of read "Jacob's Story", it's on my blog, at the bottom of the page.

I wanted to share this video with you because I love making people cry...LOL kidding. I saw so many similarities of this boy and our son Jacob, that I knew it would show you a bit of my son at the same time.

Enjoy.

Keep overcoming.


No comments: