Friday, June 19, 2009

Ready for take off!

Today was a long tiring day but an exciting one none the least. I spent about 4.5 hours cleaning the RV for tomorrow's take off... take off our property that is.
The other day, I was telling my husband that when people who drive by regularly see that the RV is gone, there's gonna be a lot of talking going on. He chuckled saying that these same people who pitied us all winter saying things like, "Can you believe they lived in there all winter! Poor woman!" I laughed saying, "When the see the trailer gone, they'll probably be rejoicing for us. Saying things like, "I wonder if they're in the house. -They don't seem to be there, do you think maybe they gave up and might put it up for sale?- Maybe they're gone camping! :)" that's when we both started laughing and loved the thought of us being in our house very soon. I could be wrong, but I think it's realistic to say that we should be able to move in by next Friday.
The fellas working on the crack filling said that the upstairs is now ready to be prime but we are putting the baseboards, door and window jams which will be all primed at the same time, hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday. By the time the upstairs is done priming, the downstairs should be ready to prime. I picked out all the colors for the house in a layout so I could better see the effect and if each color worked with the next. Think, wintery blue skies, old grey taupe bark with green moss for the deer, are the colors for upstairs. The beginning of fall as you drive by a golden wheat field on a sunny day. Don't forget that moose you saw at the edge of the forest.
These are the colors that have inspired me to put in our home.
Hope you have a great night.

No comments: