Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time

Don't have much of it lately but that allows the days to pass faster and not notice or feel the environment as much. Another grace I've had lately is the weather is getting better which means we can get rid of the "chapeau"! We don't have running water in the RV yet but we don't have to run out to the house to use the washroom now. We clean our hands with Oxyclean wipes and needless to say, none of us have been sick. My hubby is getting a cold but he's not getting the benefits of the wipes... lol. I would not recommend it for everyone's use, I'm sure it's only by God's grace that our hands are not all cracked up.
This weekend we are putting up the siding so I'll have pictures of that soon.
I don't have much all to say since this is the second time I try to post this and my fingers are freezing up on me since the basement is really cold today.
I'm uploading a video for you to watch though. I love humor and learning. This fella gives us both.
Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

Christina said...

Cynthia???!!!!! From New Brunswick!???? Oh my how long has it been!